If your payment has been declined, our third party security provider has identified one of many possible metrics that they are not comfortable approving.
Funds may appear to have been taken, but have been automatically voided. Unfortunately the financial industry is slow with processing these void transactions. They will automatically reappear in your account within 2-5 business days.
You will need to place your order again. We are not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined.
To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
- Check the card details on your account to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date or your billing address.
- Make sure you enter the security code correctly: the three-digit number on the back of your card.
- Your card issuer may have declined your payment—as they don't tell us the reason for this, its best to check with them.
- You don't have a proxy/VPN turned on.
- If you've checked all of the above, try paying with another card and if you are not purchasing a Digital Gift Card, please try using PayPal.
If you've tried all these and are still having problems, contact our Customer Care team with as many details as you can about the issue (including any error messages you receive) and we'll try to resolve it as soon as we can.
What can I do to get the order processed?
There a variety of different payment methods: other than credit card. Although we encourage you to try
How can I get my money back quicker?
We can expedite matters—if you provide us with your banks email and the required information, online support can advise them Total Tools have already confirmed/voided the transaction, and that they should return the funds as soon as possible.