Track shipment link
When should I receive update notifications?
You will receive an email and SMS notification at every stage of processing (once booked/ready for collection).
- Delivery Booking Notification - it will include the tracking details so you can track the delivery
- Pick Up Notification - when the courier collected the parcel from the store
- On Board for Delivery Notification
Estimate Time of Arrival for online orders
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 business days. In the unusual event of a delay to the despatch of your order, you will be contacted by the store processing your order at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Hobart Metro) 1-2 business days
- Hobart Metro 3-4 business days
- Regional Areas 3-4 business days
- Remote Areas 6-9 business days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Special Order Items
Each product page shows the expected ETA of the item ordered. Special Order items usually takes 5 to 14 days business days before it can be dispatched. This is because the store needs to order and receive it from the supplier. During Covid-19 the time-frames were extended by several business days (e.g. delays at supplier and couriers). Some of the supply issues are still present.
If you do not receive a shipment notification email after 2 working days: