You can opt to have your order delivered or if more convenient, you can choose to collect it from a store that has the required stock available (or are able to order it from supplier).
Click and Collect
- Click & Collect online orders are assigned to the customer's chosen Total Tool's store pick up location.
- The assigned store will process the order.
- Once all the goods are ready for collection, a notification will be sent to the email address on the order confirmation email.
If there is a delay of more than 48 hours, it may be that an item has been back-ordered. It is advisable to contact the store prior to going to collect the order to ensure that it is indeed ready to be picked up.
If the order is urgent, we advise contacting the store directly to be advised if the order can be processed and ready for collection. Store contact details can be found in our store locator.
Stores proactively advise delays to customers directly or to Online Support who will then pass on the information.
3rd Party Person Pickup
At check-out you can specify the name of a 3rd party who will be able to collect the goods on your behalf. They will be required to provide valid ID matching the nominated 3rd party, this will be sighted by the store and confirmed. The payment card is also required to be verified.
Contactless Click & Collect
To protect the health and safety of our customers and team during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve introduced contactless Click & Collect at your local Total Tools. This is how it works:
- Please call the store once you have arrived and quote your order ID and vehicle number plate
- Please stay in your vehicle
- Please leave a printed and signed copy of this email on your windscreen
- Please place your drivers’ licence and credit card used in the transaction on your dash for ID verification
- A staff member will come to your vehicle, confirm your ID and leave your order next to your vehicle
Customers are required to supply or present the following upon collection
- A copy of the order confirmation email
- Present valid photographic ID (e.g. drivers licence) to confirm you can legitimately collect the order.
- Present the payment card that was used to make the purchase. The card name must match the details on the original tax invoice (order confirmation email).
If the above procedure is not followed, the store reserves the right to not release your order to you.
In accordance to our terms and conditions, orders for collection at a Total Tools Store must be collected within 21 days of customer receiving the email that order is available for collection. If the order is not collected within this time, Total Tools has the right to allocate those goods to another customer.