Track shipment link
By providing the email address which made the online order, along with the online order ID you will be presented with the latest tracking information.
When should I receive update notifications?
You will receive an email and SMS notification at every stage of processing (once booked/ready for collection).
- Delivery Booking Notification - it will include the tracking details so you can track the delivery
- Pick Up Notification - when the courier collected the parcel from the store
- On Board for Delivery Notification
Online Order Number
- Your order confirmation email contains your unique order reference (this is also the tax invoice number).
- The order is allocated to the closest store with stock. Stores process orders within 48 hours, unless it contained a special order item which required back-ordering. In these circumstances, please allow 5-14 business days before dispatch.
- Once your order has been picked up by the courier, you will receive an email and SMS, if your mobile phone number was provided, from our logistics partner, Shippit, containing a tracking link for your order.
- As your order progresses you will receive an email and SMS, if your mobile phone number was provided, on the day your order is due to be delivered.
- Once your order has been delivered you will receive one last email to confirm that is has been delivered. Proof of delivery (POD) is available on request.
- Should you have any questions about your order once it has been despatched please contact the courier directly as supplied in your tracking link or contact customer care.
Please note: some couriers utilise independent contractors & 3rd parties for remote areas, the tracking updates may fail to update although the goods are still in transit.