Customer care can help confirm your refund request meets the online returns policy.
Where should I return the items for an online order?
- You can return your online order to any Total Tools store. Ideally it is the store that processed your order.
- When the items have been returned and are accepted back by the store (e.g. in saleable condition etc.), they will advise the online support team to refund the good/s.
- You will receive a 'Refund/Credit memo' once this has been processed by the online support team.
How long will it take to get my money back?
- The refund memo advises it can take 3-5 business days for standard bank/financial institutions to process and return the funds as available to your account.
- Refunds for payment methods: Paypal, Zip and Openpay are usually a lot swifter (instant). Often these refunds are to the account directly, and will require you to login and withdraw if you would like them to return to your own bank account.